Here’s how to use any of the backgrounds you have downloaded from our site and use it for your Twitter account, and after you have downloaded the zip file, unzipped the contents, and picked out the file you want to use.
- Go to Twitter.com and log in to your account if you are not logged in already.
- In the upper right hand corner of the Twitter webpage, you’ll see your username and icon/avatar. Click on your name, and a drop down menu appears. Click on “Settings.
- You are taken to your Account Settings page. Click on the “Design” tab on the top right.
- You are now at your Design page where you can select a theme or backgrounds. Click on the “Change Background Image” button underneath the various Twitter themes.
- A button appears that allows you to “Choose File” from your computer. Click that button, and navigate to the unzipped files you saved to your computer, and select the file you want.
- Select “Tile Background” if you are uploading a Seamless Tiling Pattern. If you are uploading a Background Image, do not check the box.
- Click “Save Changes”